Aloe Vera Skin Gel
Hi! I am Health Herbals Aloe Neem Face Wash. I am a natural blend of aloe vera, neem and tea tree oil. I help prevent acne by deep cleaning impurities, fighting bacteria and controlling excess oil secretion, without stripping the skin off its natural oils. Aloe Vera in me helps reduce redness and inflammation. Dermatologically tested and pH balanced, I take gentle care of your skin making it look healthy and glowing. I am absolutely safe since I contain no harmful chemicals like SLES, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrances.
- Prevents Premature Signs of Aging:Wrinkles and fine lines are bound to appear as you age. But, other factors may expedite what is a natural process. Aloe vera skin gel helps in preventing these early signs of aging.
- Moisturizes Skin:Aloe vera gel has been touted by many as their go-to moisturizer. It has shown miraculous effects on oily and acne-prone skin
- Reduces Acne And Helps Lighten Blemishes:The aloe gel can work wonders on your skin by reducing acne and clearing the blemishes and scars that get left behind.
- Helps With Sunburns: Aloe vera is widely used as an after-sun treatment because it is soothing and reduces inflammation
- Heals External Wounds And Insect Bites:Aloe vera is anti-inflammatory, which makes it effective against wounds and insect bites.
- Reduces Stretch Marks:With the passing of age, our skin expands and contracts just like elastic. When the skin stretches very far, like during the pregnancy or due to rapid weight gain, the elasticity of the skin gets damaged, which results in ugly stretch marks. These marks are nothing but small tears on the skin layers, which can be healed with the regular use of aloe vera skin gel
- Promotes Hair Growth:Aloe vera is not just great for your skin; it also has a number of benefits for your hair. Topical application of aloe vera can help promote hair growth
- Reduces Dandruff:Aloe vera Skin is a widely used ingredient in many commercial shampoos and conditioners. This is because it works wonders for dandruff and dandruff-related problems such as an itchy scalp.
- Conditions Hair:Aloe vera can put even the best conditioners to shame. It is moisturizing in nature, and hence, strengthens your hair and adds shine.